Find Insurance: Forget the Hassle
Whether you’re test-driving a car, signing the papers on a new home or just shopping around, what you don’t know about insurance companies could cost you. The right policy should give you peace-of-mind, not additional stress.
InsuranceTown.com is a one-stop-shop for the protection you’re looking for. Compare policies, get multiple quotes from top carriers, and rest easy that you’re making the right decision when it comes to protecting your most valuable assets.
Understand Insurance Companies
Trying to figure out the ins and outs of the complex insurance game can be extremely difficult for the average shopper. That’s part of the game. The harder it is for you to get information, the more likely you are to jump at the first offer you see — whether it is the right policy for you or not. Skip the comparison shopping and you could wind up paying too much for coverage you may not even need.
Compare Insurance Rates
The more informed you are as a shopper, the more likely you’ll be to get the best deals. We make it easy for you to get the information you need to shop for home and auto insurance. Best of all, you can do your research and then get multiple quotes from top providers in your area all in one place.
Car Insurance Rates: Five Things You Should Know
Car insurance is something you have to buy, whether you know much about it or not. Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s all about risk: Auto carriers care about one thing: risk. The higher the likelihood that you’ll file a claim, the higher your premium will be.
- You are what you drive: There’s a reason why SUV and motorcycle insurance premiums aren’t the same. Each company uses statistics on injury claims, collision rates and repair costs to determine their premiums for individual car makes and models.
- Discounts happen: Insurance companies provide discounts to reward behavior that reduces risk. You can decrease premiums by increasing your deductible, bundling services, installing alarms and more.
- Accidents happen, too: No one plans on getting into an accident — but they happen. Insurance is ultimately there to restore your financial losses after an accident or event. Having the right amount of coverage is essential.
- Comparison shop for the best deal: Insurance rates vary by insurance company. They base their risk assessments on their own experience and design policies to suit specific customers. Shopping around is critical. Research average car insurance rates in your state so you know what to expect.
Home Insurance: Top Five Facts to Remember
Home insurance isn’t just something every homeowner should buy. It’s something every homeowner should want. Here are a few reasons why:
- It protects your most valuable possession: Home Insurance is designed to help you recoup your losses in the event that your home is damaged by unexpected events including fire, storms and crime.
- It protects your guests: Typical home policies aren’t just about protecting the physical structure of your home, but also about helping to cover financial losses incurred if someone is injured in your home.
- It’s not a choice: Most lenders will require coverage before they’ll give you a mortgage. Since your home is essentially collateral for your loan, it makes sense that a lender wants to make sure it’s protected.
- It’s a local thing: Insurance companies are state-regulated, so policies, carriers and coverage may vary depending on your location. Your basic coverage will depend on where you live and what companies are available near you.
- It’s personalized: No policy is one-size-fits-all. You can adjust your deductibles to change your premiums, add additional coverage such as water back up, or bundle policies for additional savings.
Shop Multiple Insurance Companies and Save
InsuranceTown.com is here to help you research and compare insurance rates. Call the number above and you can speak to a licensed insurance agent who’ll walk you through a personalized quote in minutes. Or request a quote online and we’ll deliver top carriers available near you.